Saturday, March 21, 2009


Wow, I have been meaning to post since Wednesday! But here I am now. On Wednesday my "babies" and I went to the zoo. Seven and a half hours start to finish. We went with myMIL and 2 SIL's and their 3 children, all under 3. We had a BLAST! It was a trip from God. We had such good fellowship and hugs all around as we left. We all enjoyed see the baby tigers, they are only 3 months old. But they weigh around 80 pounds and have HUGE feet! They still don't know what to do with them. Aren't they cute?!


The children really enjoyed the carousal. The Nashville zoo has grown so much in the last few years. We now have camels, zebras, an anteater, red pandas, and many more. I added a few pictures from our day.
I have been thinking about how blessed I am to have such great fellowship with all of my in-laws, as well as my own family. I had a call from my MIL just today, just to talk. Because we love each other. How unusal is that? Yes, I am truly blessed with the family I was born to and the one I married into. Thank you God for my family!

1 comment: