Saturday, March 14, 2009

A fit woman is fit for anything


I read a statement that I'd like to share. It said "A fit woman is fit for anything". WOW!! I really had to stop and think about this for a bit.

I really started thinkg about my life. Not only in the relm of, are you ready for the dreaded word? Not only in the relm of exercise, but also about my spiritual fitness, my goals, and my emotional fitness. I have already started in on the, gulp, exercise. Love our wii fit! I am always working on my emotional fitness, it is what God calls walking in love. It is a moment by moment choice. My goals are in the works. But my spirit man is a little weak. That's not to say that I don't have strong faith, because I do. I trust God with all my heart, mind and spirit. But I haven't been reading the Word as I should. So, THAT is my first goal. To read and study the Word as I never have before.

As we are thinking about goals and our fitness I challenge you all to see what area of "fitness" you need to work in. Set your goals. Small and short time frame works well to start with. As we all grow and learn we are all made more perfect in His sight. Just where we should want to be.

2 comments:

  1. My goals are like yours: fit spirit...fit body. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post girlfriend - no matter what our progress has been in the past we should always have new goals to achieve. Thanks for reminding me! Love you, SP

    ReplyDelete