Monday, March 16, 2009

Girlie night


Thanks to my sweet Mom I just had lots of fun getting new make-up. And what girl doesn't like that. Mom cleaned out her drawers and helped fill mine up some more. So I have decided to make tonight a beauty night. You know all the fun stuff. Mask, scrub, moisturize, and feeling relaxed and girlie.


So now here is my challenage to you girls out there. Pick a day or evening and have some girl time. You'll feel better and look better too!

So go do your nails, look strange and put on a mask, or take a nice hot bath and read your favorite book. Or better yet do all three, but make time for yourself. Especially us moms, we need time to recharge before the next day and all the adventures it holds. Have fun getting even more beautiful than you are now.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the encouragement! I think I'll do mine tomorrow night!

    ReplyDelete