Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Rain, rain go away!

Well want a wet start to the month we've had! Almost 15 inches in 48 hours!

So on Saturday I took the children and we went to 2 Goodwills, here in our area. When we got back my oldest, how got a new golf club while we were there went downstairs to try it out and........found that the basement was flooding! So my sweet boys spent hours sucking water and dumping it out. So helpfull and precious! Well after it was all said and done we ended up having to rip out all the new carpet we just put down about 7 months ago. Oh well, that just means we get to start over! :) The insurance claims adjuster will be here tomorrow to check and see what can be done. So school has been supended yesterday and today. Today due to my not feeling well, hard to teach when you sound like a squeeky "Rocky"! LOL But I am the healed and will overcome this bleck. My sweet sister is completely land locked, she lives inAshland City and they are dealing with 3 differant creeks and rivers near there home. So this has been our May Day weekend, fun huh?

But life is good! We are all ok, our house is ok, just a bit soggy :). I'll update in a few weeks after our American Girl trip.
Until then,
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment