Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Just remembered!

Here I was reading a blog when it hit me! I hadn't posted for this month! Sorry!





Well this last month we went to South Lake Tahoe, CA. So beautiful!! The children had a great time skiing and snowboarding. They are gitting to be quite good, they all played at the terrain park and are starting to take some jumps. Makes me glad I don't ski, so all I do is hear about it AFTER the fact! LOL

I got to enjoy some quiet days at the house we rented. VERY RARE when you home school!

The boys also had their SATs just before we left. No scores yet, but I know we did well this year. They were ready to take the tests and thought they were boring! That's home schooling at it's best huh?

This next month is shaping up to be very busy too. Lots for scout camping, church functions, family stuff and a wedding. Plus a special girls trip to an American Girl store! Lots of fun things and hopefully I'll remember to actually take my camara out of my purse! LOL

Well until next month...be blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment