Monday, June 15, 2009

A Regular Week


You know what I did this week....Nothing! Well, not really nothing, it just seemed that way. We had a "regular" week. School for 3-5 hours, depending on the day. House work, laundry, yardwork, playing with my horse, setting up the slip and slide. So you see it was a very easy week. hehe We have really had a very relaxing week. After all the traveling we've done over the last two months it was nice to get back to our "regular" weekly schedule. I hope to enjoy another one before we have the business of the fourth.


I had a lovely day today, though. This morning my sister came over and we had a great play session with our horses. Then later in the day, I spent a wonderful hour with my Mom. We enjoyed just chatting and surfing the web. Looking at EBay and our favorite makeup, Bare Escentuals. Then I came home and had another wonderful visit with my SIL Laryssa, of "Heaven In the Home". we also had a wonderful hour to visit. I am so BLESSED to be able to call these Godly ladies family AND friends! Well now you are cought up on my week. See you next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment