Sunday, April 19, 2009

Sunday Evening Ramblings

I have just read my sister's post from yesterday and can't wait to hear all the details. Check Sarah's blog out at http://livingtoworship.blogspot.com/. I am sitting here still kinda ouchy from yesterday. Ok let me give you the scoop of our weekend. Last weekend my DH won an ebay auction on a trailer, in W. Virginia. So, on Friday he and our boys went to get it. Although this was after we were at a local auction. Where of course we bought a truckload, literally! :) Later that evening my DD, Bekah, and I went and had a nice girls night out. And the boys went with their Daddy to get the trailer.


On Saturday Bekah and I finished putting out all our mulch and I got the yard cut, all two acres of it. So, now comes the ouchy, I wore a tank top and have burnt my arms, mostly my shoulders. But I now have a weed free front flower beds!! YEA!!! I am sooooo happy with that! Can you tell? I'll have to get pictures to post. I still have some things to add, but it's so much better. Then when the boys got back we went to eat and hit a buck of balls at the driving range. Always a fun thing with sun burnt shoulders. But we all had a good time.


So now it is time for me to go to bed. Thanks for putting up with my ramblings.

2 comments:

  1. Ouch...have you tried pure aloe on it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's much better, thanks! But I do need to get some for this summer.

    ReplyDelete